Quriky charms to add some playfulness to your bracelets
Please note that the price indicated is solely for charms.
Material:- Stainless steel, polymer clay
Size:- 1.5cm length 1.5cm width
- Every piece is hand painted , so no two piece will be alike, variations in colour, shading, texture, shape and grain are inherent in a handmade item. This adds to the charm of the jewellery.
- We try our level best to show the colours as accurate as possible, however colours tend to look different on different monitors/screens. -
- Be sure to read our Jewellery care instructions, shipping, Returns/refund policies.
Why is HOK special
Why is HOK special
We are dedicated to -
1. Creating product and services that are inspired by you and your stories.
2. Display original and limited edition designs/art.
3. Hand crafted with ❤️️ at affordable price.
4. Worldwide shipping.
5. Lifetime re-plating service for jewellery.
Jewellery care policy
Jewellery care policy
HoK is handcrafted & hand painted. As with all handmade creations, no two pieces will or can be the same and it should not be considered as product flaws.
All plated jewellery does lose a bit of colour over time. However with proper care your HoK jewellery will look beautiful for years to come.
How to extend the life of your plated jewellery-
- Wear after applying perfume, hairspray and makeup
- Remove before bathing, washing your face, swimming and exercising
- Store in a soft pouch or wooden or airtight case separate from other jewellery in a dry place
- Clean your plated jewellery gently with a soft dry cloth
We at House of Kalart stand for our work. If, over the course of your ownership of an House of Kalart piece, it should become damaged or loses its lusture & plating, we offer a repair service.
Repair fees will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. For repairs please email at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting and shopping at House of Kalart. We are committed to delivering your order in good condition at the earliest.
All domestic (within India) deliveries are shipped via our shipping partner.
All international 'standard deliveries' are registered and shipped via India Post. Orders sent through SPEED POST implies that you can track your order and the package is delivered upon the signature of the recipient.
Post Office makes standard attempts before returning the parcel as undelivered.
There will be no refunds for PARCEL RETURNED UNCLAIMED.
'Express Delivery' for international shipment is available and additional shipping charges will be applicable.
WHERE WILL MY PRODUCT GET DELIVERED?
It will be sent to the address entered by you while placing your order.
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY PROCESS?
Once you have placed your order, the order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days.
It is important to us that you receive your order on time. During sale and promotional periods your order will be processed and dispatched as quickly as possible from our warehouse. However, busy periods could result in some delays with dispatch.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
Domestic & Express International shipping will take approximately 7-10 working days.
Standard International shipping, will take approximately 10 -25 working days (will depend on the state and/or the territory of delivery).
HOW MUCH DO I PAY FOR DELIVERY SERVICE?
All Domestic and International Express deliveries are handled by our shipping partners and International Standard deliveries are registered and shipped via India Post. Shipping charges will depend on the state and/or the territory of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges -
- Domestic jewellery orders (within India) are free of cost
- Domestic painting orders shipping charges will be approximately INR 150 - 500
International (rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations) -
- International standard shipping will be approximately INR 750 via India Post
- International express shipping will be approximately INR 3500 - 5000 and above.
WHAT ARE THE DUTIES & TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Duties & Taxes for international orders are not included in the shipping charges and are charged separately, if applicable. Most countries charge duties on imported items which are levied at the time of port entry and they vary from country to country. All such duties and taxes are to be paid by the buyer to the shipping agency (USPS, Royal Mail, etc.) at the time of order delivery upon submission of the invoice by the shipping agency.
Beautifully handcrafted jewellery, House of Kalart is synonymous with innovation, creativity and beauty!I loved the simple earrings I ordered from HOK and I truly believe their pricing is absolute value for money and a great gift option too! The process of ordering and delivery was also effortless and extremely professional! Thank you Arathi!
Have 5 one of a kind earrings from here. It enhances your look. HoK jewellery makes you feel confident, unique and trendy without much effort. Thank you HoK!
just got my order and they are FABULOUS! Beautiful craftsmanship and design. I'm very pleased with its elegant and timeless classic design .Colors are amazing and the size and price is PERFECT. I have to reiterate how much I love House of Kalart 😁 . Looking forward to buying their next collection soon .
LOVE the exquisite jewellery. Unique designs made with passion, and Arathi is a gem of a lady, genuine and hard-working. I've bought several gorgeous pieces for myself as well as for friends & family.
Earrings which I got is trendy and unique. I loved the detailed craftsmanship.It's quality is worth the price.
Very good service