KASHI COCKTAIL EARRINGS
You’ll never see these earrings sparkling in any ears but your own. Kashi earring is intended to make you stop & look twice. “Each piece is created with a creative and artistic soul in mind.
Kashi is part of the Suminagashi Collection. Suminagashi or "'floating ink"' is the process of marbling plain paper with water and ink to transform it into something vibrant and colourful. It originated in Japan as early as the 12th century.
- Style name - Kashi
- 22k gold rhodium plated over brass, Navy blue CZ stones
- Hand painted enamel
- Green Melange
- 5 cm length x 4 cm width
Every piece is hand painted , so no two piece will be alike, variations in colour, shading, texture, shape and grain are inherent in a handmade item. This adds to the charm of the jewellery.
We try our level best to show the colours as accurately as possible, however colours tend to look different on different monitors/screens.
Be sure to read our Jewellery care instructions, Shipping & Returns/Refund Policies.
We are dedicated to -
1. Creating product and services that are inspired by you and your stories.
2. Display original and limited edition designs/art.
3. Hand crafted with ❤️️ at affordable price.
4. Worldwide shipping.
5. Lifetime re-plating service for jewellery.