ESHA HANDPAINTED EARRINGS
Exquisite earrings that will make you feel pretty in an instant. Eye-catching & a perfect conversation starter. These will be the only accessory you will need to accentuate even a simple outfit.
Esha earrings are a part of the Suminagashi Collection. Suminagashi or "'floating ink"' is the process of marbling plain paper with water and ink to transform it into something vibrant and colourful. it originated in Japan as early as 12th century.
- Style Name – Esha
- 22k gold rhodium plated over brass
- Hand painted enamel
- Bright Red
- 6 cm length x 4.5 cm width
- Every piece is hand painted , so no two piece will be alike, variations in colour, shading, texture, shape and grain are inherent in a handmade item. This adds to the charm of the jewellery.
- We try our level best to show the colours as accurate as possible, however colours tend to look different on different monitors/screens.
- Be sure to read our Jewellery care instructions, Shipping, Return and refund policies.
We are dedicated to -
1. Creating product and services that are inspired by you and your stories.
2. Display original and limited edition designs/art.
3. Hand crafted with ❤️️ at affordable price.
4. Worldwide shipping.
5. Lifetime re-plating service for jewellery.